It might be obvious that I don’t post here
at all often. Nowadays I post anything going on via my Twitter account, or announce/show it on my Twitch channel. However, neither of those channels are easy to skim through and simply see what’s been going on. That’s what this post is for! Instead of writing a post every time something happens, I’ve waited a whole year to put everything into a handy chronological list. Laziness comes back in the form of tardy convenience.
2014, The Year Stuff Happened
(in general order of happening)
- Scaling the Sky, an SF Indie Game Jam from Oct 2013, is cleaned up and released.
- First Twitch stream of Choice Chamber
- I helped work on Commutication during the Global Game Jam. Not available to play.
- flippy bord, my first public game made in Unity. Made for the Flappy Bird Jam.
- Soundodger+ gets its first free DLC pack, “s1″.
- Choice Chamber Kickstarter launches, is partially funded by Twitch, and meets its goal.
- I did an AMA on reddit, answering questions about things I was certain people didn’t remember anymore.
- I travel around Asia for a month, making expensive vines and buying video games older than myself.
- Choice Chamber preorders become available through Humble.
- BeanPoll and DearBean – tools for Twitch streamers – are released for free.
- I created a side project called BeanCanvas, shutting it down after 8 hours, as it had reached its full potential.
- My most popular tweet ever pokes fun at the company I’ve given the most money to.
- I begin a weekly dev show to test out new features in Choice Chamber (Tuesdays 11am Pacific)
- I created a page that lets you watch Twitch streams with the chatroom blurred out.
- Soundodger+ is featured in the Humble Weekly Bundle, as part of Adult Swim Games’ library.
- Choice Chamber Beta updates go out on a monthly basis.
- Soundodger+ gets its second free DLC pack, “s2″.
- Choice Chamber wins the Technology Award at IndieCade 2014
- I participate in the 0HR Game Jam, creating a multiplayer game for Twitch.
- BasketBelle is released on Steam, after sitting in Greenlight for over 2 years.
- @Manojalpa and I finish and release an old prototype called Ribbons (technically released 2015, a week ago)
Let’s meet back here in 2016. <3